Description Ingredients Directions FAQ
Adrenal Support for dogs combines a specific blend of herbs that help relieve the symptoms related to Cushing’s Disease in dogs. We believe in using the natural approach for the treatment of Cushing’s Disease before traditional veterinary meds that are so often overprescribed to our dogs. There are so many possible negative side effects caused by these drugs. Try our natural approach first and if it does not improve the symptoms or clear up the symptoms, we are happy to issue a full refund.
Prana Pets is a Licorice free product. In some instances, Licorice Root may influence the Coritsol levels. Please make sure your natural remedy for Cushings is Licorice free.
- Helps balance the increased cortisol which contributes to Cushing’s disease
- Alleviating the excessive thirst, increased urination, and excessive panting
- Helps with hair loss, fragile skin, and frequent skin infections
- Helps with the enlarged abdomen, increased appetite, and sluggishness
VET APPROVED AND RECOMMENDED
“Prana Pets has created a tincture that can help level both increased and decreased adrenal functions. Raised adrenal and lower adrenal function can be confusing for the pet owner, and concerning for pet and owner. I absolutely support this herbal remedy.”
Andrew Turkell, DVM, CVA, CCRT, CHT-V
Looking for cbd gummies for Pets? – Try our cbd gummies product along with our Adrenal Support – Click here for our cbd gummies for Pets Product
Prana Pets Adrenal Support is extremely effective in the treatment of Cushing’s disease in dogs while also being healthy for a dog’s body. It alleviates the symptoms of Cushing’s disease by revitalizing adrenal function naturally. Prana Pets Adrenal Support contains powerful herbs that normalize hormones and help a dog’s body adapt to stress.
Prana Pets Adrenal Support is a natural Cushings treatment for dogs that supports the balance among the dog’s adrenal glands, pituitary gland, and hypothalamus. Since there is no cure for Cushing’s, treatment has to be long-term, making this holistic method healthier and more beneficial than pharmaceutical drugs. Prana Pets Adrenal Support balances a dog’s body rather than simply targeting symptoms; it has no side effects or risks to a dog’s health.
Cushing’s disease in dogs occurs when the dog’s adrenal glands overproduce cortisol, a stress hormone. When a dog is under stress, its adrenal glands will emit cortisol as a normal response to danger. If stress becomes chronic, however, cortisol is released uncontrollably at the expense of the dog’s health. Anxious dogs tend to have higher stress levels, putting them at risk for Cushing’s disease as they grow older. Typical symptoms of Cushing’s disease in dogs include increased appetite and urination, excessive panting and thirst, hair loss, skin issues, low energy, enlarged abdomen, and high blood sugar.
Prana Pets Adrenal Support has nourishing herbs that diminish symptoms in just two to three weeks, acting as the perfect solution for long-term care of your dog with Cushing’s disease. Adrenal Support for Cushing’s disease treatment is a 100% herbal remedy specifically formulated to provide comprehensive, natural support to dogs suffering from symptoms of Cushing’s disease. Hormonal balance is a delicate and complex issue that must be approached holistically for long-term success. This truly natural approach restores balance in the entire HPA (pituitary, adrenal and hypothalamic) axis, not just hiding the symptoms.
The treatment of Cushing’s disease in dogs requires a remedy that improves the dog’s adrenal system support and vitality, strength, energy while supporting the following affected areas of its body:
- Adrenal gland support
- Pituitary gland
- Digestive tract
- Immune system
Prana Pets has carefully formulated a variety of herbs into a single remedy that collectively eases the full spectrum of symptoms that dogs with Cushing’s disease commonly experience. Prana Pets Adrenal Support contains a Proprietary Blend (0.147 ml) of the following:
- a traditional Chinese medicinal herb that acts as an adaptogen, meaning that it helps a dog’s body adapt to stress
- balances and strengthens a dog’s adrenal glands
- relieves the symptoms of excessive thirst and urination while stimulating the immune system when used regularly
- helps reduce pain associated with joints issues and arthritis
- reducing blood clots due to its blood-thinning properties
- helping irritable bowel diseases since it helps break down dietary fats
- great antioxidant
- boosting the immune system
- an herb rich in vitamin C and vitamin B5, which are crucial for a dog’s adrenal glands to restore themselves
- contains an array of minerals such as phosphorus, manganese, and iron that regulate healthy adrenal gland function
- a highly nutritional food that promotes kidney, liver, and digestive tract health holistically
- contains nutrients that encourage the growth of skin and fur
- helps a dog’s body maintain a healthy digestive system
- contains a wide variety of minerals such as magnesium and manganese for hormonal balance and health of the nervous system
- contains silica and sulphur to aid in the formation of skin, fur, and connective tissues
- helps the dog’s kidneys cleanse by expelling the extra water that causes an enlarged abdomen, one of the main symptoms of Cushing’s disease in dogs
- supports the health of the dog’s mucous membranes with its many vitamins, minerals, and nutrients
- relieves the frequent skin infections brought on by Cushing’s disease in dogs
- benefits the dog’s adrenal glands with its cleansing properties
- nourishes the dog’s liver as it is often overwhelmed by the effects of Cushing’s disease
- highly nutritious and purifies the blood
- treats skin irritation and restores skin thickness and texture in dogs with Cushing’s disease
Panax Ginseng (root)
- an adaptogenic traditional Chinese medicinal herb that balances the dog’s hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis, which regulates the dog’s digestive and immune systems, energy levels, sex hormones, moods, and emotions
- takes care of the lethargy that develops in dogs with Cushing’s as it restores their energy, muscular strength, and stamina when used consistently
- helps to maintain a healthy blood sugar level
- an Ayurvedic herb that strengthens a dog’s body while improving overall health
- improves a dog’s response to stress if used daily
- enhances energy levels and immunity
- protects the dog’s liver and supports liver health and function
Inactive ingredients: Purified Water, USP Vegetable Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid.
– Use 3-5 times daily. Drops may be administered directly into the mouth or mixed with food.
– Dogs under 20 lbs: 3-5 drops
– Dogs 20-50 lbs: 6-8 drops
– Dogs over 50 lbs: 10 drops
– Each bottle of Cushing’s Relief contains 2 FL OZ (59mL), Minimum of 2000 drops
These are Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Can this be administered alongside meds such as vetoryl?
A. The product will not interfere with any meds currently being administered. It is up to the customer if they would like to administer our product alongside other meds. Always speak to a Vet on how to take your pet off prescription meds safely.
Q. How long does the bottle last?
A. A bottle will last at least one month. A bottle may last 2 months for smaller pets.
Q. Are there any side effects?
A. In most cases there are no serious side effects associated with this product. Always cross-check the ingredients with any pre-existing allergy your pet may have
Q. How long before I see results?
A. You should see results within 3 weeks. If you are not satisfied we recommend taking advantage of our guarantee.
Q. What is your return policy?
A. We offer a 100% money-back guarantee for up to 60 Days. If it’s not helping send it back for a full product refund.
Cushing’s syndrome or Cushing’s disease in dogs can be either pituitary dependent or adrenal dependent. It often refers to when the dog’s body is producing excessive cortisol, a hormone triggered by stress. Pituitary is the most common of the two, with adrenal being rarer. A tumor in either the adrenal gland or pituitary may cause this overproduction. That is why you need to look at Cushing’s Treatment for Dogs as an option for reducing cortisol.
A third kind of Cushing’s disease is called iatrogenic. This can be a potential side effect when a dog is taking steroids, either oral or injectable. Iatrogenic Cushing’s Disease can happen whether or not the steroid amount is excessive, making it a reasonable concern.
The Adrenal Support for dogs can help with symptoms related to all three.
Cushing’s Treatment For Dogs
We have a few options for supplements that can help with Cushing’s disease. All of our formulas have been tested and tried for optimal results in reducing stress and improving your dog’s quality of life. Determine if you want to make a one-time purchase or choose one of our subscription options.
When choosing supplements for dogs, avoid any with licorice roots. This herb encourages the dogs’ organs to produce cortisol and may worsen any symptoms. Avoid licorice root if possible when making a selection.
Adrenal Support for Dogs is meant for specifically treating Cushing’s disease symptoms, alleviating the flight-or-fight response and the cortisol effects on the body. It uses a blend of herbs to help balance out excess cortisol production, and contains no licorice root.
The Cushing’s Killer Combo is a bundle that is designed to handle Cushing’s symptoms, using herbal remedies. It contains Adrenal Support, Cush Support, and cbd gummies for dogs. cbd gummies is good for inflammation as well as treating any anxiety or stress response. Cushing’s Support in the meantime focuses on the immune system, as well as energy levels and liver health.
Clinical Signs Of Cushing’s Disease
Some of these symptoms overlap with those from other diseases, so check your dog’s health carefully. An older dog is more likely to develop Cushing’s, so start examining them if they pass middle-age and show any of the signs.
Hair loss is one symptom. If your dog is shedding more fur than usual, then it may be an indication of excess cortisol. The same goes for skin infections or increased fragility.
Keep an eye on lethargy, appetite and thirst. If your dog is hungrier and thirstier than usual, then cortisol may be draining the body. Another concern is if your dog develops a potbelly, and you have been regulating their diet. An ultrasound will reveal any problems with your dog’s stomach.
Handle Your Dog’s Signs Of Cushing With Prana Pets Treatment
Prana Pets wants to deliver a more wholesome and holistic approach to pet health. Tested supplements derived from natural remedies can reduce dependence on heavy medication or surgery. The supplements then can improve your dog quality of life.
To find out more, please reach out to our representatives today. Prana Pets has been helping dogs with Cushings for the past five years. Veterinarians and Holistic practitioners are recommending our natural approach to treating Cushing’s disease in dogs.